Weekends sure do go fast! Never seems like there is enough time do get things done!
This week I didn’t really stray from the norm in terms of my clothes. It’s funny how since I started doing these share posts, I never realized how much I wear the same thing! But ya like what ya like, huh?? 😉
I was able finally able to wear a top that I bought at my sister’s during our visit for Turkey Day…
Navy blue striped top (J Crew Mercantile) // White Pixie Chinos ( Old Navy )// Glitter Sam & Libby (DSW)
A closer look of the top for you…
- The STRIPES of course! I can’t get enough of them!!!
- The price! This shirt was on sale and I end up getting it for like $15. For J Crew ANYTHING….that’s great!!
- It only came in this one color!!!
- Not really sure what else I am going to wear with it…but I’m excited to be on the hunt for it! Red pants? Skinny jeans? Blue pants? Possibilities are endless!
Another outfit I was crushing on this week..
- These pants! Again, I have stepped out of my comfort zone in terms of color. I have owned shirts in this color but never pants. I love it!
- The shirt had the same color as the pants. I love when outfits just fall together because I bought the shirt well before I bought the pants.
- I’m not a fan of how these shoes look on me. I really like them and I’ve seen them on other people. I was psyched when I found them but I honestly don’t feel them on me. #meh
Another Sunday has come and gone again. Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for reading! ❤️