You ever have those days where you just feel blah?? Blah about how you feel about your body and what you plan on doing to help mask it! 😂. For me, those are the days that the dresses get pulled out of closet. I didn’t want anything on or around my gut, so I usually opt for a dress on these blah days.
Dress (Old Navy)//Black ballet flats (Payless)
- The color on this dress is what made me want it. Remember I’m trying to get out of my rut/go to colors.
- It’s comfortable and light weight linen (hell-OOOO wrinkles!!!).
- The back has a cute key hole opening (sorry no pic!)
- I tend to not purchase dresses with drawstrings or elastic “bunchy” material. I feel like it’s a flashing arrow for “HEY!!! Look at my baby fat gut!!“. Mind you, my “baby” is almost 9…! #whatevs
- Wrong shoes!! I swear, if I spent as much time shoe shopping as I do clothes, I wouldn’t have this problem!
What do you think about it?
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️