May 1st?!?!? Really?? How did the time fly? My son Julian will finish 8th grade on T-minus 25 days…which mean High School is around the corner! Wha????? (in my best Li’l Wayne voice from the Samsung Galaxy commercials 😂).
April brought some hot a** weather here in Florida. This may not sound so surprising but it’s APRIL for heaven’s sake! We don’t get this hot until late July/early August. Why do you need to know this? Because not only do the “blah days” call for dresses but so does “hot a** Florida weather“!
Monday called for….
- This dress is behind comfortable!
- The length is PERFECT!
- And…the necklace! I can’t get enough of this tassel necklace. I can’t wait to find something else to wear with it!!
- Be aware that wearing this dress, you may need a slip…or whatever your generation calls it. (I just really showed all of my soon to be 44 years telling you to use a slip!)
- I managed to pick another dress with that “I can’t hide the baby fat” waistline. But it’s shrinking because I’m working that!!😉
Dress (LOFT)// Black Sweater (H&M)// Black ballet flats (Payless)
Without with sweater…
- STRIPES!!! Y’all know I’m a sucker for stripes!!
- The chambray color with the white! ❤️
- The A line cut of the dress actually works for me (and my gut!)
- It’s a perfect fabric for the Summer! It’s not heavy and not see through,either!
- Nothing! I ❤️ the dress
This lovely price got me to “Hump Day”..
Shift polka dot dress (Charming Charlie)// Teal ballet flats (Payless)
- Ok, I feel the same about polka dots as I feel about stripes. ❤️
- I love the length of the dress.
- The sleeves. I feel like this dress calls for different sleeves. They don’t make me sick enough to to NOT wear the dress, but it looks like it should have a different sleeve.
What’s in store for Thursday??
- The little keyhole pattern on the dress. You probably can’t see it well in the picture.
- It feels like I have a big ol’ Tshirt on, it’s so comfy!
- One of my staple colors- GREY!
- If I pulled the drawstring a little tighter, the length would have changed from “cute” to “oh no, that old lady is NOT wearing that shirt dress!“.
There you have it! Almost a weeks worth of dresses that this petite girl wears. I hope I own enough to get me through the summer!
SN: I do, in fact, own more than just 2 pairs of ballet flats!😂. I am usually featuring an outfit that I am wearing to work (where I usually look my best) and being on my feet all day…used to involve heels, but now is flats, all day,baby! Maybe I should do a Payless commercial about their flats….. #imreadyformyCLOSEUP
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️