I realized when I woke up this morning I forgot to write my post, which I always do the Saturday before. I was probably struck dumb after dropping all that coin for his birthday! Ahemm…new basketball sneaks!
Any whooo…on with the share!
Last Saturday, Aidan had his crossover ceremony for scouts. He’s an official WEBLOS now. I needed to wear something cute…..Black Causal Pocket Dress (Laurel’s Closet- IG: laurels_closet)// Tassel Clove necklace (Laurel’s Closet) // Sandals (Nine West)
- As always, super comfy
- It has POCKETS!! Ok…so you all now know I’m a sucker for stripes, polka dots,hoodies,…and now POCKETS!
- You can dress this up or down. My wardrobe rarely consists of anything that is just dressy or just casual.
- It’s so roomy, almost to a fault. It’s loose fot makes it kind of teeter on a potato sack on me! I’m sure if I was taller and thinner, BOOM! No worries, I will still wear it.
- I’m not a lover of the “high low” trend. You know, the front being shorter than the back? It looks funny on me. But yet again, the comfort wins in regards to this dress and high-low won’t stop me from wearing it.
If you haven’t found your way through Instagram and some of the boutiques that are there, you owe yourself a look. I have found some of the cutest (and cheap) clothes there. Here are some of my favs:
- Laurel’s Closet
- The Ikat Elephant Boutique
- Flaunt Boutique
- A Cut Above Boutique (if you live in Ocala or Gainesville, Fl- go to the shop!!)
And these are only the ones that I have found! Beware….they can be dangerous! Dangerous to your bank account because of cuteness overload! 😂. Let me know if you have some IG boutiques you like….it IS Sunday Share, after all!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for reading! ❤️