Hey, there! This past week, my oldest son Julian said goodbye to 8th grade from St.Joseph Catholic School and hello to (soon to be) Freshman year at Santa Fe Catholic School! How did this happen so quickly?? Where has the time gone? How did I get this old???😂
It was a great day…actually a great two days! There was a dinner and an awards ceremony on Thursday. For that occasion, I chose..
- There.are.POCKETS!! ‘Nuff said!
- It is extremely comfortable!
- Flare dress complements this petite girls figure (i.e…it hides ALL my imperfections)
- This was literally the best dress I’ve received from my Mom from New York & Company. So much so that I told her I want it in every possible color! Apparently, a package is on the way for my birthday….
- These shoes from Walmart were a SU-prise! I found these purely by accident. They work until I can find something else.
- I have to wait for the other colors to come! 😂
On Friday for the commencement ceremony, I chose…
Eva Mendes Collection- Floral Dress (New York & Company)// Nude heels (George- Walmart)
- This pattern is way out of my comfort zone. I usually don’t like floral patterns. I am unlike my fashionable sister who pulls off bold colors and patterns extremely well. As a matter of fact, so does my Mom!! But I love this pattern, and it’s in my favorite color, blue.
- The flattering cut of the flare dress works for this petite gal.
- Another great find from New York & Company. Kudos to my Mom for finding it for me because Lord knows I wouldn’t have been able to find this in time for graduation!!
- What I have noticed about both of these dresses is that they do have the potential to make you look chunky in the front. Meaning….I have to watch out for the gut! But generally speaking, I think this style of dress is PERFECT for a petite girl/lady/woman/whatever you want to call us!
Thanks Mom for the BIG win from New York & Company!!
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️