How do??? Another week has flown by once again!!! This week’s share is brought to you by my new clothing obsession…Lularoe!!!
Lord….where do I begin?!?!?!!?
My first purchase was an adorable skirt, Azure, for our HHI vacay and 4th of July. I didn’t have anything cute to wear, and I stumbled acrossed a cute skirt. My sister has a few friends that are consultants, so it was easy to buy and she was able to bring it to me when she arrived in HHI.
- Comfort. Well, you know I love comfort and I hit the jackpot with this one!
- Color/pattern. I have really stepped out of the box on the pattern. I’m not usually in anything red, but there you have it!
- Versitile. This skirt can be worn so many ways. I chose to wear it high waisted like the top left picture. I haven’t had the opportunity to try the others…yet! 😉
- Size. I purchased the medium which is for 6-8. I am a 6, so that’s a no brainer on the correct size. But with this skirt, I could have (really should have) gone with the small. It would have fit better! I still love it, but I am going to “play” with how to make it better looking on me. This length looks good on the petite gal. It would probably look a wee better with heels.
Since I was so in love with that skirt, off I went to find something else when I got home from HHI. I found a Cassie that I just had to have!
- Color/Pattern. Seriously….how can you NOT love these colors and the floral pattern?? I would have picked a better top, but I isn’t really have a thing except white. You can mix and match patterns, which I am going to try soon; just have to find the right mix.
- Size. Pencil skirts work well on the petite frame. This skirt has the “yoga” band on the top, so it can hide the/ my Mom belly! 😉. And….I selected the correct size on this skirt!
- Not a DAMN thing!!!
If you haven’t heard of or haven’t had a chance to shop Lularoe, as my BIL would say, “You owe it to yourself” to try! The website can help you find a consultant near you. The pieces I have purchased have been friends of my sister’s in Haymarket (VA). It’s fine because items are shipped to your house. I just found a local consultant here in Valrico, FL. I haven’t decided if that’s a good or bad thing!😂. Honestly, it’s good because I can try on a piece that I am obsessing over. But….it’s bad because she’s local and I can get my hands on pieces all too quickly!
Have you heard of Lularoe? What are your likes/dislikes? I’ve already found my next piece!!!
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️