Happy Sunday!! Busy day today, with basketball and packing J for camp…again! This is the first non basketball camp this summer. And truth be told…last one for the summer! School starts August 10th!!! Where has the summer gone???
Last week, I shared some Lularoe outfits. Let me say, I’d love to share some more!!
- The pattern. I tell you, the best thing about finding this company (outside of the comfort of the clothes) are the patterns! I have really been able to step…no…JUMP out of the box that I am in! You know…black, white, grey and all in between! Now I am forced to see other colors!! 😂
- Pockets. If you’ve been reading you know a few things-stripes, polka dots, and POCKETS! This girl has pockets!!! #nuffsaid
- Size. I suggest, as well as my consultant (you like that…MY consultant!!) to try on the dress/skirts you like because the fabric/patten may or may not be stretchy. This dress needed to be in XS because of the material and it was perfect!! I love everything about this dress! The petite girl look great in this A line cut! Go get one!!!
- One. I only own one! But won’t be that way for long!! 😂
Searching for something else online, I came across a lovely dress that was my favorite combo…cute and cheap!
- The color. It’s like a teal, which I like! I don’t own anything in this color.
- The pockets. That’s all.
- The cap sleeves. This look honestly make you look like you have the FLOTUS’ athletic arms! YES! I’ve always been a fan of cap sleeves and they are a great complement to the petite gals frame.
- One. More colors PLEASE!!!
I tell ya….for the first time in a long time, I am truly loving my clothes! I’ve always liked my clothes, but I am really feeling what I’m selecting lately. Probably because I’m actually in some color!!! 😂. And 44 has me understanding what works for my petite body (and gut!) and what doesn’t! The rule I continually live by, including picking my clothes:
Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!!
Thanks for reading and Happy Sunday!❤️