Today is a good day!! J came home from camp in Georgia last night/early this morning. We missed him and so glad for his safe return! I will say that I wasn’t so happy to see/smell the laundry that found its way home too! Imagine this…Georgia, wet,sweat and teenage BOY…in a bag…for 11 hours! OMG! What a wake up call this morning when I walked through the garage on the way out this morning! 😝 #imUP
Let’s see what I have today…
- The pattern. Again, out of the box on this one. It’s so girlie and made me feel all pretty…so NOT me! 😂
- The style. I seem to do well with A line style dresses/skirts. And they really like the petite frame.
- The color. You can’t tell by the picture, but it’s navy blue and white. I love this combo, but I would have preferred some tropical colors for this dress. But notice… I apparently didn’t dislike it THAT much that I put it back on the rack!!!😂
I’m going to start a section called “What they WANTED/What they GOT”. People know I like to buy stuff on sale! I don’t like paying full price for clothes although I do. I like the thrill of getting as steal on clothes…I mean…who doesn’t,right??
For this dress…what they WANTED was something like $60 or so, what they GOT was $15! See??? Fun, right???
Today I decided to break in a new Lularoe dress. If you’ve been reading, you probably remember that Lularoe is the new clothing obsession for me! Ladies, meet….
…..Julia!!! Isn’t she cute???
I chose to wear her a little differently because I don’t have the right shoes for her…
See!!?!? I belted the dress and pulled it over to make it look like a separate top and skirt versus a full dress. I accented with my Chucks because they go with everything and can go everywhere! The kimono cover was a last minute decision because I was really a little uncomfortable .
- Versatility. This dress can be worn a few ways, as above (with or without a belt) or like this….
- Fabric. This company has the most giving fabrics. This is a form fitting dress but it doesn’t feel like I’m a stuffed sausage!!
- Pattern. I really love the colors in this dress! I don’t usually do florals but it has enough that doesn’t make me feel like a doily.
- I have a gut! Well…it ain’t the dress’ fault!! This was really out of my zone in terms of fit. I’m not quite sure I would wear it without a kimono or a sweater tied around my waist. I’m not body confident enough to go without an accessory.
What do you think??
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️