Well, it has been a minute or two since I’ve posted here. I’ve been not enthusiastic about anything I have been wearing lately. Nothing worthy of posting…. and I’ve said this before… I really don’t want to share anything that I am really not feeling. But maybe I should just post any way because maybe some one will get something from it. I know I am inspired by others…. Ehh….who knows, we’ll see…
Yesterday, I finally wore my Lularoe leggings.
- Comfort. Man…are these leggings comfortable. I honestly don’t think I have owned anything this comfortable in.my.life!
- Pattern. I was very skeptical about this pattern, but I like the way it looks. I won in from a consultant contest and I got to pick the leggings. Totally out of my comfort zone, but I love them. And…hey…Chuck Taylor’s make everything better!!
- Not an DAMN thing! Oh wait….that I don’t own MORE! #workingonit 😂
Lace skirt (Ross) // “Merci” T-shirt (Old Navy)
- Lace. I like the lace overlay on this skirt. You can dress this up or down. #winning
- Tee. Who doesn’t love a t-shirt that says SOMETHING???
There you have it, ladies! I’m working on getting some more outfits, as I feel like I’m in a rut!
Thanks for sticking with me and reading! Happy Sunday! ❤️