Hello every body!! Another Sunday is here and more clothes to share! Our fearless petite gal/ fashion idol/ LuLaroe consultant is still in queue, waiting for the call to get her LuLaroe inventory. Keep those prayers coming that she will get her stuff soon! I can’t wait and I hope that you are excited to experience all that is LuLaroe.
If you’ve been reading, you have been witnessing my boring transformation from my monotone colored clothing to LuLaHellYeah colors and patterns. My style of clothing hasn’t necessarily changed much (because I know what works for me and what doesn’t) but my fear of patterns has definitely changed! Let’s take a walk….
Cassie Arrow skirt (LuLaroe) // Yellow top (NY & Co ) // Black ballet flats (Payless)
- Color. Yellow! What can I say about you? I’ve been fearful of this color for quite sometime! I see it on other people and think it looks great and when I get it to me…no me gusta! But this skirt made me want to give it another shot! I’m glad I did…because I love it!
- Pattern. How could you not like the arrow pattern? This was a first for me and I’m glad that I picked it! I believe petite gal and I will be #twinning at some point because she has the same Cassie!!
- Shoes! Ugh…I can’t say enough about my shoes! I buy way too many clothing items and don’t even think about what shoes I may (more like don’t) have! I have incorporated more flats but I have just the basic. And these shoes really bring this outfit down….! Work in progress, folks! Stay with me!!
This was a two LLR outfit week. I really don’t know why I said that because there have been weeks with more than 2 outfits a week. Hell…there have been some weeks when I have bought more than 2 LLR pieces in a week!!
- Color. You can’t really tell from this picture, but it’s navy blue with a white pattern. Anything nautical looking is fine in my book!
- Dress. If there has EVER been a dress/outfit that I am crazy about, it’s THIS dress! I went out on a limb and wore this dress with my Chuck Taylor’s!! (Truth be told…to work!!😁).
Let’s see what this week holds for me!
If you haven’t found our petite gal, look for her:
Happy Sunday and Thanks for reading!❤️