Hello every body!! Another Sunday is here and more clothes to share! Our fearless petite gal/ fashion idol/ LuLaroe consultant is still in queue, waiting for the call to get her LuLaroe inventory. Keep those prayers coming that she will get her stuff soon! I can’t wait and I hope that you are excited to experience all that is LuLaroe.
If you’ve been reading, you have been witnessing my boring transformation from my monotone colored clothing to LuLaHellYeah colors and patterns. My style of clothing hasn’t necessarily changed much (because I know what works for me and what doesn’t) but my fear of patterns has definitely changed! Let’s take a walk….
Cassie Arrow skirt (LuLaroe) // Yellow top (NY & Co ) // Black ballet flats (Payless)
- Color. Yellow! What can I say about you? I’ve been fearful of this color for quite sometime! I see it on other people and think it looks great and when I get it to me…no me gusta! But this skirt made me want to give it another shot! I’m glad I did…because I love it!
- Pattern. How could you not like the arrow pattern? This was a first for me and I’m glad that I picked it! I believe petite gal and I will be #twinning at some point because she has the same Cassie!!
- Shoes! Ugh…I can’t say enough about my shoes! I buy way too many clothing items and don’t even think about what shoes I may (more like don’t) have! I have incorporated more flats but I have just the basic. And these shoes really bring this outfit down….! Work in progress, folks! Stay with me!!
This was a two LLR outfit week. I really don’t know why I said that because there have been weeks with more than 2 outfits a week. Hell…there have been some weeks when I have bought more than 2 LLR pieces in a week!!
- Color. You can’t really tell from this picture, but it’s navy blue with a white pattern. Anything nautical looking is fine in my book!
- Dress. If there has EVER been a dress/outfit that I am crazy about, it’s THIS dress! I went out on a limb and wore this dress with my Chuck Taylor’s!! (Truth be told…to work!!😁).
Let’s see what this week holds for me!
If you haven’t found our petite gal, look for her:
Happy Sunday and Thanks for reading!❤️
Hi guys!!! It’s been a few Sunday’s since we last chatted! I’ve been all kinds of busy and realized that I need to get back to posting- both here at my own blog. I’ve over scheduled myself the last few weeks and basically got off track! I will use today as a new starting point!
I know that you’ve been reading here and you know our resident petite gal is now a LuLaRoe Consultant! Beyond excited for her and this new adventure!! Which basically means more clothes for me; which also means less money in my bank account! 😂. She’s still in queue for her inventory but I hope that you’ve had the opportunity to join her FB page (LuLaroe~Monica Vignier) to see and participate in giveaways! I can’t wait for you to see all the LuLaSTUFF she’s going to have!
Speaking of LuLa, I copped this beauty a few weeks ago….Loves…. Meet Amelia!! I believe you’ve seen her before on me in a different pattern, but here she is again! This is my FAVORITE LuLaroe dress!!!
I went GAGA over this pattern and colors. If you read my blog, you know that I LOVE my University of Florida Gators! And as an alumni, I feel it NECESSARY to own some pieces that represent my school in style!! 😉.
This dress is very comfortable! I haven’t had the opportunity to dress his down but this would be so cute with my Chuck Taylors, too!!
I also have a new LuLaroe shirt…
Say hi to Randy! I can’t get enough of baseball tees. Just like the dresses, there are MANY patterns! You can select to have the on the shirt OR on the sleeves. I went with the sleeves. A closer look….
This can be worn with jeans or….leggings!!! (PS…I just bought some leggings that match the blue in the sleeves!)
Thanks for having me back this Sunday! Hope you have a chance to check out the LuLaroe Mo has!! You won’t be sorry….
Happy Sunday! Thanks for reading! ❤️
Happy Sunday!! Busy day today, with basketball and packing J for camp…again! This is the first non basketball camp this summer. And truth be told…last one for the summer! School starts August 10th!!! Where has the summer gone???
Last week, I shared some Lularoe outfits. Let me say, I’d love to share some more!!
I went to pick up my sister’s Cassie that I bought for her. I’ve been wanting to try another dress and was able to when I got there. Ladies….meet Amelia!
It’s she PRECIOUS!?!??
- The pattern. I tell you, the best thing about finding this company (outside of the comfort of the clothes) are the patterns! I have really been able to step…no…JUMP out of the box that I am in! You know…black, white, grey and all in between! Now I am forced to see other colors!! 😂
- Pockets. If you’ve been reading you know a few things-stripes, polka dots, and POCKETS! This girl has pockets!!! #nuffsaid
- Size. I suggest, as well as my consultant (you like that…MY consultant!!) to try on the dress/skirts you like because the fabric/patten may or may not be stretchy. This dress needed to be in XS because of the material and it was perfect!! I love everything about this dress! The petite girl look great in this A line cut! Go get one!!!
- One. I only own one! But won’t be that way for long!! 😂
Searching for something else online, I came across a lovely dress that was my favorite combo…cute and cheap!
Patterned pocket dress (Lemon Nectar from Groop dealz)
- The color. It’s like a teal, which I like! I don’t own anything in this color.
- The pockets. That’s all.
- The cap sleeves. This look honestly make you look like you have the FLOTUS’ athletic arms! YES! I’ve always been a fan of cap sleeves and they are a great complement to the petite gals frame.
- One. More colors PLEASE!!!
I tell ya….for the first time in a long time, I am truly loving my clothes! I’ve always liked my clothes, but I am really feeling what I’m selecting lately. Probably because I’m actually in some color!!! 😂. And 44 has me understanding what works for my petite body (and gut!) and what doesn’t! The rule I continually live by, including picking my clothes:
Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!!
Thanks for reading and Happy Sunday!❤️