Morning all!! It’s another Sunday, but not just ANY Sunday!! It’s my mom’s BIRTHDAY!!!
THIS lady right here gave Mo and I everything we know about everything! From Fashionistas to Motherhood (Ohhhh, I like that name for something!), she gave it to us! I hope she has the happiest of birthdays because she deserves it! ❤️
Mom is rocking Lularoe’s Cassie polka dot skirt and like a BOSS she pattern mixed with a striped tee (probably from NY&Co, knowing Mom😉). Mo bought this for her during her last visit to the DVC in August. I’m positive she will be hooked just like the rest of us!! #rehab
Her outfit is a perfect Segway into what I wanted to share today! I’m so excited to share that our resident petite gal is now a Lularoe Fashion Consultant! She can tell you all you need to know! I’m sure you’ve seen my recent posts, as well as hers, with our fabulous LLR finds!
This weekend, hubs and I went to Orlando for a little R&R with the kids at Sapphire Falls Resort. Since we were on the other side of Hurricane Hermoine, Saturday was a bit of a rainy day for the pool. We decided to go to Dave & Buster’s and let the kids OD in video games whilst we enjoyed some libations. #greatparenting
What did I wear, you ask?Leggings (Lularoe) // Relaxed Tee (Old Navy) // Boyfriend Sweater (Target) // Chuck Taylor’s (Zappos)
- These leggings literally feel like butter on your legs; like a second skin!! You know I like comfort, and this my friends, is the real deal!!!
- The colors/pattern. One thing that LLR has done for me- allowed me to not be afraid of wearing patterns AND color! Not only did step out of the box, I bust that thing wide open!!! #boom
I have no dislikes so I won’t even bother with that subtitle! 😂
Don’t know about Lularoe?? Come see about it from our petite gal leader. Find her on her Facebook group: LuLaroe ~ Monica Vigner LuLaholics! On IG? Find her at lularoemovig.
I promise you…you will NOT be sorry!!! And you have been warned!! #shhhhhDONTtellhubby 😂😂😂
Hope you all enjoy this long Labor Day weekend! Hope you are wearing something FABULOUS! Thanks for reading!! ❤️
Well, it has been a minute or two since I’ve posted here. I’ve been not enthusiastic about anything I have been wearing lately. Nothing worthy of posting…. and I’ve said this before… I really don’t want to share anything that I am really not feeling. But maybe I should just post any way because maybe some one will get something from it. I know I am inspired by others…. Ehh….who knows, we’ll see…
Yesterday, I finally wore my Lularoe leggings.
- Comfort. Man…are these leggings comfortable. I honestly don’t think I have owned anything this comfortable in.my.life!
- Pattern. I was very skeptical about this pattern, but I like the way it looks. I won in from a consultant contest and I got to pick the leggings. Totally out of my comfort zone, but I love them. And…hey…Chuck Taylor’s make everything better!!
- Not an DAMN thing! Oh wait….that I don’t own MORE! #workingonit 😂
Lace skirt (Ross) // “Merci” T-shirt (Old Navy)
- Lace. I like the lace overlay on this skirt. You can dress this up or down. #winning
- Tee. Who doesn’t love a t-shirt that says SOMETHING???
There you have it, ladies! I’m working on getting some more outfits, as I feel like I’m in a rut!
Thanks for sticking with me and reading! Happy Sunday! ❤️
I’m on vacation in Hilton Head Island, SC and I totally forgot today was Sunday, so I could share! I’m here with my blogger host, aka The Petite Girl Extraordainare, aka my sister!
I am kinda geeked out to share my outfit because it is absolutely vacation inspired!!
Amelia Island Tunic -Pink Pout Flamenco (Lily Pulitzer)// White shorts (Old Navy)// Sandals (Nine West)
I have be wanting a Lilly Pulitzer anything for quite some time. Hubs bought me his tunic for my birthday and he knew exactly what where I’d wear it! I couldn’t wait!!
- The colors!! You all know I am trying to break the mold and incorporate more color. What better way than Lilly???
- The versatility. This tunic can be dressed up or down; that’s how most of my clothes need to be!
- The shorts. They must have cut the shorts differently because they are too big and too long. I have lost some weight but not THAT much!! I’m kind of weird because I am in between sizes. *sigh*
I am itching to get my hands on some other Lilly pieces. My sis got me a bathing suit that I will be getting into soon. Maybe I’ll share….😉
Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday and Happy 4th of July!! ❤️🇺🇸
Happy Sunday!! This is a basketball share! Why?? Because my oldest, Julian (or J as I have been accustomed to calling him because I’m too LAZY to write/text his name when I refer to him!) came home from basketball camp at University of Florida (my Alma Mater)…
Any way…you want clothes not basketball! As I write this post, I am dropping J off at Duke University for…you guessed it…basketball camp. 😂
Floral top (Old Navy) // Pixie Chinos White (Old Navy) // Camel heels (Nine West)
I really love this top!! I saw it on the mannequin at the store and literally walked around the store like twice to find it. They “had” to get it off of the display because I had to have it! I didn’t care what the size was…it was coming home with me! Lucky me…it was my size and on sale!! Old Navy tends to run big, so I copped this top in XS. #winner
With the sweater….
Cardigan sweater (H&M)
What do you think?
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️
I was struggling what to share with you all when I wrote this post. I wasn’t really inspired by any of my outfits this week-they were generally the same! Nothing that you all haven’t seen before…nothing that you’d be like “Angie…where ever did you get that??”
I went to International Plaza (Tampa,FL) last weekend on the birthday weekend. I just so happened to find myself at Loft. Now…don’t laugh at outfits! Maybe not the actual clothes themselves…but the staging of the outfits (i.e. Accessories, shoes, etc) and the photos in the fitting room.
Ruffle Drawstring Romper (Loft) // Black sandals (Payless)
They had a SALE last weekend and I coped this for 50%!! And….I went back to get one for Mo!
I with Mo… I am in LOVE with rompers!!! They complement the petite frame very well!! I deviated from my usual black and went with coral. I tried on the MP, but it was huge! Like potato sack huge!! I forget this because I sometime over estimate my size but Loft tends to run a little big, so I went with SP. Perfecto! BTW…there are a ton more that I want to buy!!
I usually do not like to shop for shorts because of my legs and how they fit me…
Riveria shorts (Loft)
….See how they bunch in the front? 😝This is why I don’t like shorts! But these were so comfy and I love this green….they came home with me! They were 50% off too!
Not sure if I’d actually wear this top with the shorts, but it came home with me too! 😉
I am fairly proud of myself for selecting colors (even though I went with a staple black and white striped shirt). It’s a work in progress, y’all, so stick with me!!
Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!❤️
Well, hey there!!! I am back from the DR with my sister. Man…did we have a good time! If you are interested on my take of the vacaciones, check it out here. I didn’t post any outfits while we were gone because generally, I was in a bathing suit. I’m quite confident you didn’t want to see those pictures posted. I didn’t really want to see it, either and that’s why there isn’t any photographic evidence of said blogger in said suit.
There were a few days that were a little cooler here in FL that still allowed me to wear some…boots.
Jean jacket (Kut from the Kloth – from my first Stitch Fix // Dress (Loft; similar)// Belt (I stole from another outfit and don’t remember which one😂) // Boots (Payless)
Here’s without the jacket….
- The color of this dress is phenomenal! I wish I had more of this color!!
- The cut is this dress is great for the petite gal and for this petite gal.
- The length of this dress is perfect for the petite gal (and this petite gal) for any occasion, especially work.
- Of course, my jean jacket. It pretty much goes with everything I own and wear! It is incredibly soft for a jean jacket.
- The cinched elastic waist band of the dress is just not right for my old a**. I added the belt because it drew attention away from the “baby fat” gut! SN: my babies are 15 and (almost) 9, by the way.
On the weekends, I literally chill (in relation to my attire, I mean). I didn’t go to the gym this morning to workout, but I did go to the gym to drop off my oldest to use the basketball court to work on his shooting. I felt kinda wrong wearing gym clothes without the workout, which I never do. SN: NO disrespect to those that do, because this stuff IS comfy!!
Sleeveless hoodie sweatshirt (Lou & Grey from Loft) // White Calvin Klein tank top (Costco) // Black Capris (Under Amour) // New Balance sneakers (my 15 year old grew out of these sneaks 2-3 years ago!!)
- The sweatshirt! It’s not heavy and it’s perfect for running errands or going to the gym!
- UA capris are super comfy and are my go to for the gym.
- The shoes are funky (in color not odor) and when my then 12 or 13 year old picked them out, I was like “Are you sure, Julian?”. He rocked them, and now so do I !😂
- This sweatshirt only came in white. I would have bought every single color if it was available!
- The picture made me look like I have a polka dot tail! Way to go, Angie on the selfie!! 😂
There you have it….my pre and post va-cay outfits. I look forward to sharing more next week!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for reading! ❤️